From: Mike Scott on
Marius Popa wrote:
> I referred to how can I find some sentenced during I type text, to see
> whether I type the same sentence before?

If you mean within the currently open document in OOo, you've already
been given the answer by John Kaufman, who has suggested ^F. This also
appears on the Edit menu under 'Find & Replace'. (Which in turn is
readily found within the help file for OOo - F1 or the main menu.) 'Find
and replace' is quite flexible, but note that some less frequently
needed options are hidden by default.

If you don't mean within the current document, you'll need to be clearer
please as to exactly where you want to search.

--
Mike Scott mike <at> <removeme>.scottsonline.org.uk
Harlow Essex England

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Marius Popa on
Again, I referred to the option that warns me if I wrote a certain sentence
before while I write the same sentence later. Is that an option through
which I can check that?

From: Mike Scott on
Marius Popa wrote:
> Again, I referred to the option that warns me if I wrote a certain sentence
> before while I write the same sentence later. Is that an option through
> which I can check that?

Now you've changed the question.

You asked before firstly if, and secondly how, you could search for text
you had previously typed. Now you're asking, apparently, for some
automatic alarm when you duplicate some text.

That's a different question - frankly, I can't imagine that any word
processor would do that as there would seem (a) to be little reason for
the facility, and (b) the problem is non-trivial. I know of nothing in
OOo that provides such warnings. Anyone??

From: John Kaufmann on
Hi Marius,

In a message dated 2010.06.08 11:40 -0500, Marius Popa wrote:

> Again, I referred to the option that warns me if I wrote a certain
> sentence before while I write the same sentence later.

You mean like a redundancy alarm? Where have you seen such an option?

John

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Marius Popa on
I did not see the option anywhere, but I thought that such an option could
be useful for any user because it could save any user's time by warning him
if a sentence is repeated.