From: WJJK on
I am struggling with making a powerpoint 2007 presentation which uses
flash animations. I have seen all the tutorials on internet, but they
don't work for me. When I start a new powerpoint presentation and put a
flash file in it, then it works. However, if I save my presentation and
open it again then it refuses to play again. Who knows how to solve this?
From: Matti Vuori on
WJJK <wjjk(a)wxs.nl> wrote in news:4bed2ed3$0$14133$703f8584(a)textnews.kpn.nl:
> I am struggling with making a powerpoint 2007 presentation which uses
> flash animations. I have seen all the tutorials on internet, but they
> don't work for me. When I start a new powerpoint presentation and put a
> flash file in it, then it works. However, if I save my presentation and
> open it again then it refuses to play again. Who knows how to solve this?

First you need to solve the bigger problem of writing two messages about
the same issue, with slightly different title and message text.

From: Chirag on
I think you need Shyam's FlashBack add-in -
http://skp.mvps.org/flashback.htm for getting the inserted Flash file to
rewind and play again.

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

From: WJJK on
I already tried flashback, but that didn't solve the problem.