From: Riccardo on
In XP sp3, when I delete files in any directory I have to click on F5
key to get new folder content otherwise I see all previous files.
Suggestions ?
From: dadiOH on
Riccardo wrote:
> In XP sp3, when I delete files in any directory I have to click on F5
> key to get new folder content otherwise I see all previous files.
> Suggestions ?

So press F5. Or just ignore the phantom files.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
WYSIWYG. Press F5, go up a folder then back, or close/re-open the folder.

From: Riccardo on
On 25 Lug, 17:19, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> WYSIWYG. Press F5, go up a folder then back, or close/re-open the folder.
>
> Riccardo wrote:
> > In XP sp3, when I delete files in any directory I have to click on F5
> > key to get new folder content otherwise I see all previous files.
> > Suggestions ?

thanks you, perhaps if I asked help to UFO I should have more chances !
From: Bob I on
File list in the Windows Explorer folder is not refreshed after you
create, move, or delete files
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823291

Riccardo wrote:

> In XP sp3, when I delete files in any directory I have to click on F5
> key to get new folder content otherwise I see all previous files.
> Suggestions ?

Pages: 1
Prev: System restore points
Next: twice on logout button