From: william on
I want to highlight one row of a table and highlight that row, but when I do
the font color change applies it to the whole table.

Is there a way to highlight and change the font color of only the
highlighted row?
--
William''''s Pork
www.williamspork.com
From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:07:01 -0700, william
<william(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to highlight and change the font color of only the
>highlighted row?

No.

Tables aren't designed for data display or editing. You can use a Form with
conditional formatting, though.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: .Len B on
"william" <william(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I want to highlight one row of a table and highlight that row, but when
I do
| the font color change applies it to the whole table.
|
| Is there a way to highlight and change the font color of only the
| highlighted row?
| --
| William''''s Pork
| www.williamspork.com

You could look at Peter Hibbs' flexgrid demo. You may find what you want
there.

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/flex-grid-demo_topic511&SID=4de3fee7-cbcc-4cc9de35-bfb2d631-a13b6ecd.html

--
Len