From: Billns on
On 4/26/2010 6:46 AM, AVS wrote:
> Someone was meant to send an important document to me via email but they
> forgot to attach the document, and do not have it saved on their system. Is
> there anyway for us to retrieve the document with the amendents included?
> Thanks

"Someone" certainly isn't paying attention.
If the document wasn't attached to the email it wasn't sent.
If it wasn't saved at all, it's gone. Could it possibly be a document
that had previously been saved or sent to someone else?

Otherwise the originator is going to have to recreate the document from
scratch, save it, and send it to you as an attachment.

Bill