From: heycarolt on
I need to work with multiple spreadsheets side by side, and Excel's default
behavior is driving me mad. I don't want all 4 workbooks open in the same
instance of Excel; even the "compare side by side" is too cramped. How can I
open each document in a separate instance of Excel, or a new window that I
can drag and maximize onto a second monitor?
From: Jim Thomlinson on
Here is a link on multiple monitors. With multiple instances of XL some
operations between the 2 instances will not necessarily work as expected.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/MultipleMonitors.aspx
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson