From: Dave on
Hi

I have a formula referencing a cell to give interest based on the amount in
the referenced cell. When I put a numeric value in the referenced cell the
cell with the formula does not update. When I click into and out of the cell
the formula works.

Does anyone know what this is?

Thanks
From: Pete_UK on
You may have the calculation mode set to Manual. Click on Tools |
Options | Calculation tab (2003 menus) to set it to Automatic.

Hope this helps.

Pete