From: Grd on
Hi,

I'd like to pick two items from the picklist. I'm using data validation with
the list option pointing to a range of cells and so far it seems I can only
pick one from the list.

Anyway I get to pick two items or is there something else I can use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tx

Grd
From: Gord Dibben on
See Debra Dalgleish's site for a sample workbook.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DataVal

DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List-- Select multiple items
from a
dropdown list; an event macro stores selections in adjacent cell, or in same
cell. DataValMultiSelect.zip 18kb updated 22-Feb-07

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Grd on

Great
will have a look
tx

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> See Debra Dalgleish's site for a sample workbook.
>
> http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DataVal
>
> DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List-- Select multiple items
> from a
> dropdown list; an event macro stores selections in adjacent cell, or in same
> cell. DataValMultiSelect.zip 18kb updated 22-Feb-07
>

> Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
>
> On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 07:48:01 -0700, Grd <Grd(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'd like to pick two items from the picklist. I'm using data validation with
> >the list option pointing to a range of cells and so far it seems I can only
> >pick one from the list.
> >
> >Anyway I get to pick two items or is there something else I can use?
> >
> >Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> >Tx
> >
> >Grd
>
> .

Pages: 1
Prev: formula referencing cell not updating
Next: loop