From: Sohail khan on
Dera plz solve my problem, i m working in a bank my query is that
Today is 9-mar-10 my ending balance is 10,0000.00 in sheet 1 column A2 . and
this balance automatically will insert sheet2 under (ENDING BALANCE)
I want that next day on 10-MAR-10 my ending balance will that i will put in
Sheet 1 coulmn (A2 )same coulm but in sheet 2 the balance of 9-mar-10 will
not change and insert my ending balance of 10-mar-10 automatically will
appear sheet2 on next Row. Plz give me formula.
Note: Date will automatically chang in sheet1 with formula of =today()

(SHEET 1)
Date: 9-MAR-10
Today Ending Balance: 10,0000.00 (A2)

(SHEET 2)