From: Ryan H on
I'm not sure which column you are concerned with so I assumed Col. A is where
users enter data and Col. B is were you want the time stamp to go in, right.
This macro should be placed in the worksheet module your users will be
entering the data. Make sure you format Col. B to the time or date format
you want to show in the cell. Then enter something anywhere in Col. A and
watch what happens.

Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below.

Dim MyRange As Range

Set MyRange = Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A:A"))

If Not MyRange Is Nothing Then
Target.Offset(, 1).Value = Now
End If

End Sub