From: Frank Lekens on
Hum... what's the best forum to whine about Eudora 8 again? I use it in
addition to the real thing to manage some mailing lists. But the latest
version suddenly disallows me to remove standard buttons from the
toolbar and I feel like whining about it somewhere.
--
Frank Lekens

www.xs4all.nl/~fmlekens
From: Stan Bischof on
Frank Lekens <frankhaalditmaarweglekens(a)xs4all.invalid> wrote:
> Hum... what's the best forum to whine about Eudora 8 again? I use it in
> addition to the real thing to manage some mailing lists. But the latest
> version suddenly disallows me to remove standard buttons from the
> toolbar and I feel like whining about it somewhere.

perhaps http://forums.mozillazine.org/

Stan
From: Frank Lekens on
On 20-1-2010 22:12, Stan Bischof wrote:
> Frank Lekens<frankhaalditmaarweglekens(a)xs4all.invalid> wrote:
>> Hum... what's the best forum to whine about Eudora 8 again? I use it in
>> addition to the real thing to manage some mailing lists. But the latest
>> version suddenly disallows me to remove standard buttons from the
>> toolbar and I feel like whining about it somewhere.
>
> perhaps http://forums.mozillazine.org/
>
> Stan

Yes, thanks.
But I see (in this group) that there's also
http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29
where I could add my little grateful thank you (not) note to the
"Congratulations on Eudora 8beta8" thread. You just wait while I go don
my grumble cap.

--
Frank Lekens

www.xs4all.nl/~fmlekens
From: Frank Lekens on
On 20-1-2010 23:12, Frank Lekens wrote:
> On 20-1-2010 22:12, Stan Bischof wrote:
>> Frank Lekens<frankhaalditmaarweglekens(a)xs4all.invalid> wrote:
>>> Hum... what's the best forum to whine about Eudora 8 again? I use it in
>>> addition to the real thing to manage some mailing lists. But the latest
>>> version suddenly disallows me to remove standard buttons from the
>>> toolbar and I feel like whining about it somewhere.
>>
>> perhaps http://forums.mozillazine.org/
>>
>> Stan
>
> Yes, thanks.
> But I see (in this group) that there's also
> http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29
> where I could add my little grateful thank you (not) note to the
> "Congratulations on Eudora 8beta8" thread. You just wait while I go don
> my grumble cap.

And while I have it on: to hell with the bloody 'registering' on all the
bloody internet forums. Cheers.

--
Frank Lekens

www.xs4all.nl/~fmlekens
From: John H Meyers on
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:05:28 -0600, Frank Lekens wrote:

> Hum... what's the best forum to whine about Eudora 8 again?
> I use it in addition to the real thing to manage some mailing lists.
> But the latest version suddenly disallows me to remove standard buttons
> from the toolbar and I feel like whining about it somewhere.

"Whining" on Qualcomm forums, as you've already done,
will get you only sympathy from other users
(but that's what "whining" is for anyway :)

If you want "E8" bugs fixed by developers, you have to use Bugzilla; see:
http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showthread.php?t=14696

Note that the current "E8" is one release behind the current TB3,
so bugs which are actually inherent in TB itself,
and which have just been fixed in the current TB3,
are likely to automatically "fix themselves" in the next release of "E8"