|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<undisclosed reciepient> in "to" field
Is there a way to achieve this? That is, if I send an email to someone, I don't want their address to appear in the "to" field. ... 11 Aug 2010 20:14
Easy way to attach many files from one folder
On 8/4/2010 3:18 PM I want to send 23 small jpegs to somebody. When I click on Attach, Eudora opens to whatever file I *last* attached from -- maybe days ago. Since it will only attach five or six files at a time, I have to attach the first batch, then go back to the same folder to attach the next grou... 7 Aug 2010 09:18
Eudora's Most Annoying "Feature"
Returning to the "wrong" folder when attaching multiple files. Case in point: I want to send 23 small jpegs to somebody. When I click on Attach, Eudora opens to whatever file I *last* attached from -- maybe days ago. Since it will only attach five or six files at a time, I have to attach the first batch, then... 7 Aug 2010 12:33
Looping reading email via POP
I am using Eudora 5.1 (I know it is old), and when reading email from my POP server, Eudora will sometimes enter an endless loop of trying to reread the same message again and again. After I stop Eudora, I might find 1000s of copies of the exact same email listed in the Eudora folder which I then delete. I get... 5 Aug 2010 01:35
Loss & Recovery of My Alert Dialog Box
List: A peculiar thing occurred today; on checking my mail, the usual Alert Dialog Box was not showing up. After awhile I checked it out in the Tools/Options/Getting Attention section, & sure 'nuff, the box had been unchecked....re-enabling it fixed things. My question: Anyone have any idea why this would oc... 24 Jul 2010 01:37
Upgrade from Paid Mode v7.0.0.16 to v7.1.0.9
I'm a happy user of Paid Mode Eudora 7.0.0.16, who woke up from hibernation a year ago <g> to realize that Eudora had long since moved on to 7.1.0.9. Apparently I'd let too long elapse since my 7.0.0.16 install, for the only 7.1.0.9 I could locate seemed to be end-of-life abandonware. I tried to install that latest... 23 Jul 2010 22:23
sponsored mode sponsor window
I've been using eudora for years. Was at 5.1 or 5.2 but decided to upgrade to 7.1. I have spam filtered email so saw no reason to purchase "paid" mode again, am running in sponsored. Since advertisers have been removed, am wondering if there is a way to close the "Eudora" window. I guess it doesn't hurt anythin... 21 Jul 2010 13:33
Eudora OSE and Windows 7? -- Delay on first SSL
On 7/20/2010 1:10 PM: In Eudora 7.1 I have 6 accounts and when I click on "check emails", Eudora immediately stops on third account for more than one minute, then Eudora downloads every emails regularly [thereafter] I think you may mean the "first-time use of SSL" delay, which pauses for a while on the v... 30 Jul 2010 01:02
Need refresh help
I lost all in a hard drive crash and don't remember the line in the ..INI file that enters the name of a person to whom you're replying as follows. At 11:59 AM 7/19/2010,( name of person) wrote: Thanks in advance for the help. BK ... 20 Jul 2010 19:04
Eudora OSE and Windows 7?
Hi, I'm using Eudora 7.1 ans nor I am tired to get problems with multia ccounts and Windows 7. I have problems when I check my emails. Does Eudora OSE work better with Windows 7? I like to replace Eudora 7.1 with a different foftware. But I like very much the graphic of Eudora. Can you tell me if Eudora OSE is the ... 20 Jul 2010 14:39
Cannot reply to mail
I'm using Eudora 7.1, Win XP Pro SP3. I can receive mail normally, I can send mail, but when I try to Reply to mail I get an error message. Error talking to SMTP server [421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 66.11.233.2 (66.] The last 2 digits aare not always 66, I've also seen 13 in the brackets. Anyone know how ... 6 Jul 2010 17:47
New name (Eudora OSE) and new release (1.0rc1) of "Thundora"
New name (Eudora OSE) and new release (1.0rc1) of "Thundora" https://wiki.mozilla.org/Penelope https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eudora_Releases -- ... 19 Jul 2010 20:09
Where are my headers gone?
After POP download from google mail server these lines are missing: Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable" The mails are sent using Palm webOS v1.0.1 and the sender doesn't know how to change the character encoding. As whe are Germans using a lot of ö and ß o... 5 Jul 2010 03:29
not junk not working
for some reason when i right click on a file in the 'junk' folder and choose 'not junk' it doesn't automatically go into the in or other folders, it just sits there ...this is something new ... any ideas how to fix this? tia steve ... 30 Jun 2010 23:06
What controls "Attach File" location?
What's the deal with Eudora's choice of files or folders to open when I click on Attach File? Let's say I want to attach 10 photos (or more than Eudora will attach at any one time). If I click on Attach File, Eudora opens to whatever the last folder was I attached from. So, I navigate up to a different folder, t... 29 Jun 2010 19:36
"Windows cannot find..."
I'm having trouble opening some attached jpegs in Eudora 6.2. It's a fairly recent phenomenon, and the images are from the same two photographers, whom I suspect are Mac users. I'm on a PC. I don't use Microsoft's viewer. For jpegs I use a very basic program called Picture Publisher. It handles everything fine bu... 30 Jun 2010 11:59
Alternate port so can get my email anywhere
I know I had the answer to this somewhere - but I can't find it. I am connected to COX Cable and get my email through their servers. However, when I'm traveling, I still want to get my email through Eudora. If I change a port and a couple of other settings, I can do this. But I can't remember the settings and I... 28 Jun 2010 22:44
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11