First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Smart Folder
Hi Group, Is there any way to remove the Smart Folder? On the last tweak to my Version 8.00b5 (3.0b1pre) of Eudora this was added and I don't much care for it. Thanks, Jim -- ... 10 Mar 2010 15:18
How change default email in folder view - what I want to do is harder than you think!!!
On 2/18/2010 4:04 PM: Why not just uninstall E8, see what is left, and then reinstall E8 and watch where it installs. After all it is free. Why do that? You could do the same with E7 and reinstall using a specially named data folder. Then move your old E7 data into the folder and when you click on ... 18 Feb 2010 21:50
Strange happening
I can't open Eudora without a reboot of my machine, and then once only. When closed it won't respond again until a reboot. Any suggestions? BK ... 17 Feb 2010 15:36
How change default email in folder view - what I want to do isharder than you think!!!
OP seems to want to set default email program in Windows. Windows has something like "Set Program Access and Defaults" Choose "Custom" and "Use my current email program," then close it. In Eudora "Extra Warnings," check-mark [x] Start Eudora and it's not the default mailer Also enter _zero_ minutes under "... 21 Feb 2010 12:37
How change default email in folder view - what I want to do is harder than you think!!!
The following is what I posted in more than one post in a Vista group - because I believe this is a Vista problem. I didn't get any usable results , so I'm posting it here too. There's always hope!!! I have two versions of Eudora on my PC but only one (Eudora 8 beta) is recognized in file folders that contain *... 22 Feb 2010 10:43
X-Eudora-Option links
Re X-Eudora-Option links, instructions for which appear in the first "NOTE" of any Release Notes, or at: http://www.eudora.com/download/eudora/windows/7.1/RelNotes.txt Incidentally, even in Thunderbird, or in any of my installed web browsers (Opera, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), clicking any of these "... 13 Feb 2010 22:43
Eudora problem with Windows7?
I have Eudora 7.1.0.9 running on 64bit Windows7. I have an intermittent problem, thought it was fixed but I was wrong. I get errors when I open Eudora and it starts downloading email. There are 3 email addresses it works with on 2 different domains. I get a permission denied error. Here is the log emtry (with... 17 Feb 2010 17:54
"Update Eudora" window pops up (2)
Hi all, This is my second attempt to post this. The first one seems to have got lost in the system. I'm running Eudora 7.1.0.9 in paid mode. Every now and then on start-up I get a popup window telling me to check out new versions of Eudora. Is there any way to stop this popup ? I have a screenshot upload... 14 Feb 2010 15:09
WSJ Issue
Thanks for the replies.... I've decided the easiest fix is to change my WSJ email preference to text.... Ugh... But, at least I can see it.... Interesting to know others have had this problem.... ... 12 Feb 2010 07:47
WSJ HTML Stopped Working
I've used Eudora for 20 years and have found it more than meets my needs.... I subscribe to several email updates each day from the Wall Street Journal in HTML format.... They have worked well for a long time... A couple days ago, I started getting only a couple lines of the HTML, probably the page header, and... 11 Feb 2010 16:11