First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Cannot open file for writing Version 7.0.1.0 Paid mode
A few days ago one of my computers started reporting errors with each message. For a couple of days Eudora claimed too many files were open. That stopped when the behavior worsened. I renamed the Attachments folder and removed duplicates in the Embedded folder. Another machine collects the same data stream with ... 26 Jun 2007 22:59
Looping tasks
I have a couple clients running Eudora v7.1.0.9 under Windows XP Pro SP2 against our IMAP server. From time to time, Eudora will get into some odd state whereby it loops over and over between tasks of "Saving" and "Updating status." Both tasks have a "Status" of "Waiting in the task queue to be started..." They... 3 May 2007 09:51
Eudora Error Message
EUDORA has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Then when you click for more information I get this message: " AppName: eudora.exe AppVer: 7.1.0.9 ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00d5cdb0 " Can anyone tell me what this is about, how to get rid of it... 29 Apr 2007 21:15
Multiple In.Mbx's
I have an In.mbx, In.mbx.001 and In.mbx.002 (as well as In.Toc, etc) - the question is why and should they be combined into one - and if so - how? I'm using XP and Eudora 6.2.3.4 Paid. TIA csmdave ... 5 Apr 2007 19:40
Eudora 3.0.5 Problem
I have been using Eudora 3.0.5 since it first came out in 1997. I like it, so why change? The problem is that it makes you install a personality by using the "POP Account", instead of splitting it up into separate username and Pop3 server address. The POP Account is user(a)mail.domain.com That's OK unless you... 23 Mar 2007 08:51
pgp plugin no longer available
Hello everyone, I got the error pgp plugin no longer available in eudora when i try to open a ems file. does anyone know how to solve this? thanks. ... 21 Mar 2007 08:54
Eudora / MSGTAG Problem
OK, I'll try again to explain my problem. Before, I inadvertently left out the MSGTAG component. In Eudora, I have four personalities: 1. <Dominant> Cox Cable 2. Dominant2 Cox Cable 3. Onysko.com My own domain 4. Jason Worcester Charter.net In Eudora Personalities, I have ... 10 Mar 2007 18:24
Now that the ads are gone...
In 7.1 Sponsored Mode I've got the little ad window, which now just has the Eudora logo, undocked, minimized, and pushed mostly off screen, but can it be disappeared entirely, without paying <g>? Thanks! -- Luke ... 25 Mar 2007 03:12
Eudora on Vista
A member of this news group stated "Hopefully that will be fixed in Vista, the only problem is, Eudora is not developed anymore to pick that up." Can anyone confirm this statement? If there will be no new development of Eudora for Vista, can we expect that existing versions (in my case, ver. 5) will run on Vist... 14 Jan 2007 15:15
! Buffer Overflows??
I'm getting buffer overflows everytime I start Eudora now. It happened intermittently before, but now it won't run at all. It boots up and before it downloads anything I get the message. When I click "cancel" it refuses to press on as it used to do. It just keeps popping the message up at me until I click "quit" ... 12 Dec 2006 17:17