First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Migrating to Application Data folder from Program Files
I found one ancient thread on this topic, mostly about the [dis]advantages of doing it one way or the other. I still have a legacy install with data in Program Files. Is there a relatively easy / painless way to migrate to using Application Data folders? tia... Bob ... 19 Nov 2009 15:11
Improvements re Slow SSL (and typing)?
It's finally happened -- someone has sent me a long, anonymous letter in the mail (snail mail!) with detailed orders for me to follow! Should I notify the authorities? Actually, what this letter wants, of all things, is for me to notify Eudora users about a suggestion for setting the "Compatibility mode" prop... 14 Nov 2009 21:02
Spell check
Running 7.109 All of a sudden the Spell check isnt working. it finds a word and Eudora freezes up, have to use windows to close it I reinstall and the problem remains. I have another copy on another drive and it seems to work okay. ... 7 Dec 2009 20:42
convert selected to uppercase
Is there a plugin available for "convert selected to uppercase" and v.v. Would be appreciated here. ... 15 Nov 2009 00:18
"Junk Mail" problem. help!
Hi, I use Eudora v. 7.1. Eudora has always worked fine with "Junk Mail" but from a little time it works badly. Now many junk mails go into Junk buzon. I have always to drag them maually into "In" buzon. Can you tell me how I have to configure Eudora precisely? I need the config. of "Junk Mail" and "Junk Mail Esxtr... 13 Nov 2009 13:16
Data folder
Hi In XP and before I always used to have the mail data in D:\Mail folder while the program remained in C:\Prohram Files\Qualcomm\Eudora. This does not worl in Windows 7 Where do I keep the data? -- Thanks for your time ClieLess ... 9 Nov 2009 21:06
English vv USA
How do I install the English, rather than the USA-English dictionary ? ... 10 Nov 2009 10:40
Strange symbol in texts
Lately, the texts of incoming e-mails have been showing a strange character at start and end of text lines. It is a lower case 'a' with an accent mark over it. Sometimes there is more than one grouped in a single instance. It appears to be some sort of un interpreted line formatting control. How can I get rid... 5 Nov 2009 05:31
Using filter to choose stationery for reply
Using filter to choose stationery for reply ? How to, please ? ... 10 Nov 2009 10:40
I have lost my list of "Forward To" addresses [Recipient List]
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:04:30 -0500, Peter Granzeau wrote: I occasionally want to forward a message, and have some of the names in my addresses marked to appear in the "Forward To" list. I have lost this list when I click on "Forward To"; only a little box with a couple of dashes or underlines appears. T... 19 Nov 2009 21:57