From: jw on
Lately, the texts of incoming e-mails have been showing a strange
character at start and end of text lines. It is a lower case 'a' with
an accent mark over it. Sometimes there is more than one grouped in a
single instance.

It appears to be some sort of un interpreted line formatting control.
How can I get rid of it?
Thanks
Duke
From: jj on
Is it coming from everyone, or just Hotmail senders?

JJ

From: jw on
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 14:34:29 -0800, jj(a)unspameljefe.net wrote:

>Is it coming from everyone, or just Hotmail senders?
>
>JJ

Nor all e-mails. Just some. Since they mostly seem to be forwarded
e-mails, I can't tell if they origin'ed hotmail or not.
From: Steve Urbach on
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 19:12:02 -0500, jw(a)eldorado.com wrote:

>On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 14:34:29 -0800, jj(a)unspameljefe.net wrote:
>
>>Is it coming from everyone, or just Hotmail senders?
>>
>>JJ
>

>Nor all e-mails. Just some. Since they mostly seem to be forwarded
>e-mails, I can't tell if they origin'ed hotmail or not.
Bla Bla Blah button while viewing the offender :)
and wade through the headers

From: jw on
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:32:14 -0800, Steve Urbach
<dragonsclaw(a)NOTmindspring.com> wrote:

>Bla Bla Blah button while viewing the offender :)
>and wade through the headers

Hotmail - Some yes. Some no.

Duke