From: Clausen on
Using filter to choose stationery for reply ?

How to, please ?

From: Ajo Wissink on
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:32:30 +0100, Clausen <> wrote:

>Using filter to choose stationery for reply ?
>
>How to, please ?

In your filter actions select "Reply with", then select the desired
stationery.
--
Ajo Wissink
From: John H Meyers on
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:36:13 -0600:

> In your filter actions select "Reply with"

Unlike the "Reply with" _menu_ item,
the "Reply with" _filter_ action performs an "autoreply";
that is, it does not wait for the user to write a message,
but immediately queues the stationery item for sending,
at the next opportunity when messages are sent.

So if that's what the OP actually meant...

I wonder what the OP actually wants to do?

Half-stated questions are always good
as a psychic exercise, to stretch the mind :)

From: Clausen on
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 12:00:59 -0600, "John H Meyers"
<jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

> Half-stated questions are always good
> as a psychic exercise, to stretch the mind :)

He, I just want to make a stationery with no signature, that I want to
use for replying to most of my friends, instead of selecting the sig.
off everytime :-)
From: Clausen on
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:36:13 -0400, Ajo Wissink
<ajo(a)notrealaddress.com.invalid> wrote:

> In your filter actions select "Reply with", then select the desired
> stationery.

So I can use this for autoreply saying "hey I have just received you
mail" :-)