First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Syncing files on a home network
On 3/25/2010 11:41 PM, Thomas (Tom) Skoropad wrote: I should have clarified: 2nd computer is a laptop so a mobile copy is necessary. How about keeping the "live" mail "data" folder on a flash drive, or on a (vastly greater capacity) pocket-size USB hard drive? (shock-protected, of course :) With "zip" b... 27 Mar 2010 09:33
Syncing files on a home network & Thanks to JHM
First of all thanks to John H Meyer's for his help. I've finally removed Eudora 5.2 and clean installed version 7. No problems all is working well, files intact. Question now is about syncing files across 2 networked computers. Have Microsoft Sync Toy. Any hints/pitfalls I should be aware of. Thanks in advance, ... 29 Mar 2010 11:19
690049 Information portals for computer and Web technology 95
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 23 Mar 2010 02:20
How Eudora determines its "data" (mail and settings) folder
On 3/22/2010 1:20 PM, Thomas (Tom) Skoropad wrote: Does the installer give the option for a separate data folder? Yes, it's the _default_ ("user's application data folder"), but you can also choose the program files folder (worst possible choice), or any other folder. This choice basically sets a single li... 22 Mar 2010 18:02
SSL on Windows 7
On 3/21/2010 11:12 AM, jetjock wrote: I just installed Win 7 Ultimate and am using Eudora 6.2 Here's an installation note about classic Eudora on Windows 7 (or Vista): http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/announcement.php?a=13 It almost always takes at least two or more attempts at retrieving email from the se... 24 Mar 2010 06:34
Photos don't show in the body
Sometimes, when I receive an email, the photos don't show. Sometimes they show, but when I forward the email, they don't show in the recipient's email. Why is this and is there anything I can do about it? ... 21 Mar 2010 11:35
Fields "Who" and "Subject" have disappeared (2)
On Sun, 3 May 2009 13:00:09 +0200, "jlc" <jlc(a)nerim.fr> wrote: Hi, thank you for your help Is there an empty line between the headers and the message body? Yes, there is one empty line. I deleted it, to shorten the message Does "Tools" | "Filters" show any filters? Is there any filter inten... 21 Mar 2010 00:27
Eudora in Win 7... Problems?
On 20 Mar 2010 in comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows, jetjock wrote: I just installed Win 7 Ultimate and am using Eudora 6.2. It almost always takes at least two or more attempts at retrieving email from the server before Eudora will make a connection. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just the Uverse ... 23 Mar 2010 14:46
Install separate versio of Eudora
Greetings, I guess it is time to bite the bullet. At present using Eudora 5.2 on 2 Win XP Pro machines. Would like to install ver 7.1, but as a separate install on each machine then move data files over as needed. eventually deleting ver 5.2. Any suggestions/tricks? Thanks in advance, Tom ... 22 Mar 2010 15:29
unicode in Eudora
Dear friends. When I download a message, it appears in bare text format, but in Yahoo, it shows the Hindi fonts (unicode) if they are aprt of the text. How can they appear so in Eudora, Plz advise Paul tiwana(a)eastlink.ca ... 8 Apr 2010 16:17