First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Spell check
John / Notestracker, you are not alone. The same thing just happened to me. out of the blue, Eudora started freezing during spell check. Since then, did something happen that helped you identifying what caused the problem? --- frmsrcurl: http://compgroups.net/comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows/Spell-check ... 2 Feb 2010 15:10
Close Mailbox Panel WITHOUT Clicking "x".
Win 7 64 bit with Eudora 7.1.0.9 I am looking for a way to close the Eudora Mailbox panel WITHOUT clicking its "x". The reason is that I am using PTFBpro, a macro and "button clicking" program and if the Mailbox panel width has been changed PTFBpro will click in the wrong place and the panel will not be clo... 2 Feb 2010 15:10
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 64137
I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go t... 27 Jan 2010 16:01
Spelling Dictionary not updating
Have been a happy Eudora user since the first release. I have a paid version 7.xx running on 3 computers, however one of them refuses to update or retain spelling dictionary and Indes. It performs fine in checking and correction words that came in the original lexicon but "Add" and "Edit", even acception (app... 25 Jan 2010 16:12
Two weird problems
Hi folks, I'm brand new here, and hoping I can get some help. I'm running Eudora 7.1.0.9 and Windows XP. Problem #1. When getting new mail, if there are two or more messages from another family member--i.e. two messages with the name "Zakes" in the address--something hangs on those messages. If I don't stop i... 10 Feb 2010 11:07
Secret info sources for Eudora
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 23:16:16 -0600, EricF wrote: Did you used to work on Eudora? Only as my main mail program, for well over a decade; after that much time, it's difficult to have avoided accidentally learning some of what it does :) I also have access to some secret "cheat codes," such as: o The searcha... 24 Jan 2010 11:18
Failed transfer
I was transferring my 2009 messages to new 2009 mailboxes - selecting and then right clicking, choosing transfer and finding the required mailbox. Worked fine except for OUT. I selected the emails but, while I was locating the 2009 out mailbox, the transfer took place - apparently to nowhere - I have no been able t... 24 Jan 2010 20:20
John H Meyers
Hey John, Did you used to work on Eudora? You seem pretty knowledgable. I started with Eudora light back in the early days and decided it was worth paying for. Great product. Thanks for taking the time to help folks out here. Eric ... 23 Jan 2010 01:12
Eudora 7.1 and emoticons
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:58:17 -0600: I recently had to upgrade to 7.1 on my PC and was stuck with the execrable emoticons. I could find no clean way to turn them off so I ended up renaming the 3 folders that hold emoticons in the Eudora folder. That seems like a pretty crappy solution. Is there a bette... 22 Jan 2010 18:35
How set up Eudora with an MSN.com address
This time, I've checked through Google and couldn't find the information I need. Can someone help? ... 25 Jan 2010 12:46