First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Error Message When Opening Attachments in E-Mail
On 3/16/2010 8:55 AM, Just Judy wrote: I'm trying to help a neighbor that is running Eudora Pro 4.2 on a WinXP-Home machine. She's fairly savvy but she has a problem now that has confused both of us. She does_not_have money to pay for a Eudora upgrade, thankyouverymuch. :) It's free, as is any "Paid... 16 Mar 2010 23:12
Question Regarding The Opening Of E-mails
Naturally, when Eudora 'checks mail', any incoming e-mails are shown. I always thought that if I simply scanned a text 'preview', but did not actually 'open' an e-mail, and deleted any that I didn't trust, then I was safe from any virus present in the e-mail and its attachments. I did some tests, and find t... 17 Mar 2010 05:44
Problem when moving attachment folder
Good day, I am running Eudora 7.1 in paid mode. I am in the process of transferring my mail data to a new computer. Unfortunately, the hard drive structure is different on the new computer, so the path of the attachments folder has changed. Is there any way to modify the link from the individual messages so ... 17 Mar 2010 14:45
Can I make Bcc the default?
On 3/9/2010 10:51 AM, jetjock wrote: Is there a way to make all addresses default to Bcc? I'd like to never have an address placed into the "To" box when I select "New message to". Instead, I'd like the address to be placed into the "Bcc" box. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? In "classic... 14 Mar 2010 20:59
Can't delelte uused mailboxes
Eudora 6.2.3.4 When I hit mailbox, the gray-backed list pops up, and is functional. However, when I right click on a mailbox no drop down list appears, so I can not delete, rename, etc. I also have the impression that the list runs a bit off the bottom of the page, but I cannot resize the list either. Any help w... 11 Mar 2010 10:00
Can you just add addresses to address list and not individually
I'm sure this must have been covered somewhere, but I can't find it - so sorry. What I'd like to know is, is it necessary to add the names in an email list, individually in the address book as well? (as opposed to just in a list with a nickname?) Thanks for your time. Cheers, Lynn ... 10 Mar 2010 09:40
"Empty Trash" grayed out
On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 19:37:05 +0000, me(a)privacy.net wrote: I have some emails in my Trash folder, in Eudora 7.1.0.9. I choose menu option Special/Empty Trash, Special/Compact Mailboxes. When I look again at the Special menu, the Empty Trash menu item is grayed out. Does this always mean there are no furth... 13 Mar 2010 08:37
Changing Email address when using Allow authentication
Back when I was connecting using cable I was able to use their SMTP server to send e-mails and I was able to use the combo box alongside the From and select different e-mail addresses. I'm now connecting using Verizon DSL. If you want to use their SMTP the return address must be @verizon.net (or pay a lot of money ... 9 Mar 2010 07:49
Eudora 8.0b9 is now out
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eudora_Releases Based on Thunderbird 3.0.1 now. Must be getting closer to release... - Steve ... 8 Mar 2010 13:01
Access to Gmail
I'm using Eudora 7 in Windows. I'm having problems getting it to work with a Gmail account that a client set up for me. I've followed Google's instructions and some that I found on about.com (which are essentially the same). I get the following message in each case: xxxxxxxx, SSL: Collecting mail information (... 12 Mar 2010 11:38
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last