From: lynn on
I'm sure this must have been covered somewhere, but I can't find it -
so sorry. What I'd like to know is, is it necessary to add the names
in an email list, individually in the address book as well? (as
opposed to just in a list with a nickname?)

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Lynn

From: John H Meyers on
On 3/10/2010 8:08 AM, lynn wrote:

> Is it necessary to add the names in an email list,
> individually in the address book as well?
> (as opposed to just in a list with a nickname?)

Are you asking whether you can have one nickname
which represents a long list of many addresses? (yes)

In classic Eudora, these can be entered one-per-line,
or comma-separated, or I think any mix thereof,
in the large space provided (which will manifest
a "scroll bar" if the list gets long enough).