From: starrin on
Eudora 6.2.3.4
When I hit mailbox, the gray-backed list pops up, and is functional.
However, when I right click on a mailbox no drop down list appears, so
I can not delete, rename, etc. I also have the impression that the
list runs a bit off the bottom of the page, but I cannot resize the
list either.
Any help would be appreciated. Should I actually enter the program
files for Eudora and delete mailboxes. Is so, what?
TIA
starrin
From: Ajo Wissink on
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:20:21 -0500, starrin <starrin(a)verizon.net>
wrote:

>Eudora 6.2.3.4
>When I hit mailbox, the gray-backed list pops up, and is functional.
>However, when I right click on a mailbox no drop down list appears, so
>I can not delete, rename, etc. I also have the impression that the
>list runs a bit off the bottom of the page, but I cannot resize the
>list either.
>Any help would be appreciated. Should I actually enter the program
>files for Eudora and delete mailboxes. Is so, what?
>TIA
> starrin

You cannot do that with the drop-down mailboxes list from the menu.

Instead open the mailboxes window at the left of the main Eudora
window. If it's not there open it with Tools > Mailboxes