First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
New Person greyed out
I am running Eudora Ver 7.1.0.9 under Win XP on a Toshiba Satelite. Eudora show that it is the light version, spell check does not work and cannot create a new persona as it is greyed out. wife is running the same version and all works fine. Bill ... 26 Apr 2010 06:56
Doctor Who?
On 4/22/2010 6:43 AM, Jim B (no real email address) wrote: [snipped] Well, I've never had so much publicity as in this entire thread, whose title has been my name, rather than a subject more suited to what Eudora issue it's about. In my last post replying to you, I had indicated that I could not understand y... 24 Apr 2010 10:31
John H Meyers!
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 04:43:41 -0700, Jim B <Jimmydud(a)abcdnet.net> wrotd: Now, having said that, how do you overcome or get around the problem when your ISP prohibits sending out email using other ISP email address, instead of sender ISP return address. The wording at the task bar looks like "Local Violation with... 24 Apr 2010 08:17
Eudora crashes when I try to delete a personality
No, not the dominant personality. Sometimes I get the cryptic box that says "Eudora encountered a problem and has to close. Sometimes I get an "invalid instruction encountered." This is v 7.1.0.9 in quasi-paid mode, under Windows XP. Any suggestions? ... 23 Apr 2010 20:51
How do I edit the FROM header in V.7.1?
With Eudora 5.2 I could edit the From line. It was under Tools > Options > Sending Mail+ check: "Allow editing of from and attachment headers" Here's a screenshot of that: http://i42.tinypic.com/2cehunb.jpg or http://tinypic.com/r/2cehunb/5 Wild guess: It might have been an upgrade or addon or some suc... 20 Apr 2010 15:51
'cannot find emoticons.gif' error message ??????
I am getting a new error message today that says "cannot find 'emoticons.gif'" in the attachment folder every time I check for new emails. I am using Eudora V7.0 and XP SP3. Any idea how I can get rid of this message, and where and why it is occurring out of the blue? Thanks Duke ... 13 Apr 2010 15:03
Eudora 8 manual?
Is there a Eudora 8 manual somewhere? Right now I am specifically interested in finding out how to transfer all the accounts, email messages, etc. from an old Windows XP PC to a new Windows 7 PC, but I'll probably be looking for other info in the future, so finding a manual will help me later on. ... 14 Apr 2010 00:01
Eudora not responding
Hi, I emptied a mailbox that had over 2,000 messages in it. That's not a problem, I meant to do it, but Eudora now locks up whenever I click on a link in an email. It's a big problem! Can anyone suggest a remedy please? Many thanks, BB ... 10 May 2010 19:52
Bell Net & Eudora 6
My Eudora 6.0.3.0 Light required a "certificated" setup which I learned about thru this group last August, and has worked fine since until yesterday. Now it neither will d/l mail for me or send mail. Does anyone know if Bell.net in Eastern Canada has done something to prevent my Eudora from continuing to work? ... 10 May 2010 00:08
SMTP Outgoing Mail
I have been using Eudora 6.2 for a while still not familar with "Personalities" setup. I succeed "hit and run" config and manage to send and received email. I have since change my ISP, NO more Comcast. I manage sending out email for a day and that it! I still can receive email but not out. I tried clean setup ... 23 Apr 2010 20:51