From: jw on
I am getting a new error message today that says "cannot find
'emoticons.gif'" in the attachment folder every time I check for new
emails. I am using Eudora V7.0 and XP SP3.

Any idea how I can get rid of this message, and where and why it is
occurring out of the blue?

Thanks

Duke
From: Ajo Wissink on
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:11:03 -0400, jw(a)eldorado.com wrote:

>I am getting a new error message today that says "cannot find
>'emoticons.gif'" in the attachment folder every time I check for new
>emails. I am using Eudora V7.0 and XP SP3.
>
>Any idea how I can get rid of this message, and where and why it is
>occurring out of the blue?

You may have "Send on check" enabled in your Options and Eudora is
trying to send a message with an attachment that doesn't exist. Check
your Out mailbox for a such a queued message.
From: jw on
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:35:22 -0300, Ajo Wissink

>You may have "Send on check" enabled in your Options and Eudora is
>trying to send a message with an attachment that doesn't exist. Check
>your Out mailbox for a such a queued message.

You are right on both counts! Thanks.

I undid the check and erased the out-mail. Haven't seen the message
again (yet).

Duke