First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
How do I change the email text font?
I need to darken it, It is now light gray on white background, and I have difficulty reading the texts. Thanks ... 10 Feb 2010 16:48
Change View Source Pogram
Eudora 7.1.0.9 uses Notepad when selecting to vew a message source. Does anyone know how to change that to a more modern text ed like EditPad ? It does not appear to be set in eudora.ini. Eric ... 8 Feb 2010 14:30
Same issue [crash on filters?]
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:55:39 -0600: If this relates to an already started thread, then replying to a message in the thread would be a bit better than starting a new thread with a subject "Same issue" (same as what?) Subjects that have specific meaning will probably get more attention from hurried readers tha... 6 Feb 2010 19:37
Same issue
I am using Vista Premium Home Edition. Have been using Eudora since it was introduced and have never had this problem. Sometimes, when I just left click on a filter, Eudora will shut down. If I can provide any more clues, please let me know. ... 5 Feb 2010 11:39
Filter problem - Eudora 7.1.0.9 is shutting down
Using Eudora 7.1.0.9 in free mode. I am having problems when using or accessing the filters. Eudora is closing by itself. A message appears that begins: An unhandled error............. but it is only on the screen long enough for me to read that much. Then, another message stays on the screen which just tells... 5 Feb 2010 11:39
Hebrew text
I am having trouble reading incoming Hebrew messages: sometimes the text appears as unintelligible upper ASCII characters, other times it is just fine. I have Microsoft Viewer installed (e-gadgets.freehostia.com) and the UTF8->ISO plugin. From the latter I can try manually Hebrew (ISO-logical), Hebrew (ISO-v... 4 Feb 2010 13:25
another strange Eudora problem
have a couple copies of Eudora. My main one and 2 backups on separate drives. When checking mail on the backup copies, the backups give this error message "Cannot open file C:/docume~\John\local~-1\temp\rr36E8.tmp I know some of that pretends just to my computer If I press okay it continues on downloadi... 7 Feb 2010 18:42
Painful repeated access to "temporary internet files"
Has anyone discovered how to stop (or the reason for) the repeated access to the "temporary internet files" folder? It's a huge pain when I monitor all file accesses during unrelated troubleshooting. It has nothing to do with "checking for mail". It happens every few seconds. I'm using V 7010 but I believe thi... 2 Feb 2010 15:10
In.mbx and Out.mbx: how much heavy?
Hi, I use Eudora 7 and I know In.mbx and Out.mbx cannot be very heavy (cannot contains many emails), instead of other additional mailboxes can be heavier. Can you tell me the max heavines can be In.mbx and Out.mbx, please? What is safety level, heavy limit? I am afraid I'm go too far. Thanks ... 2 Feb 2010 15:10
How do I make email texts more better
The texts for my incoming emails are gray on white, and quite unreadable (to me anyway). How do I make it bold-black on white? Danged if I can see where to deal with that. Thank you ... 2 Feb 2010 15:10