From: me on
The texts for my incoming emails are gray on white, and quite
unreadable (to me anyway). How do I make it bold-black on white?
Danged if I can see where to deal with that.

Thank you
From: Han on
me(a)yah.net wrote in news:jh2am55icnlv99j3sf3ouqnl9ersmnlk0p(a)4ax.com:

> The texts for my incoming emails are gray on white, and quite
> unreadable (to me anyway). How do I make it bold-black on white?
> Danged if I can see where to deal with that.
>
> Thank you

Have you checked the fonts used at the Tools|Options|Display setting?
(But I returned my new Dell 2309 (I think) monitor because it didn'tshow
black, only fuzzy grey).

--
Best regards
Han
From: me on
On 31 Jan 2010 12:50:52 GMT, Han <nobody(a)nospam.not> wrote:

>Have you checked the fonts used at the Tools|Options|Display setting?
>(But I returned my new Dell 2309 (I think) monitor because it didn'tshow
>black, only fuzzy grey).

Yes I did. I didn't see anything applicable there, but in
Tools|Options|Fonts, I changed things. Helped some, but not in email
text area.

Thanks
From: Han on
me(a)yah.net wrote in news:lvbam5p7komropsca487a52v196luuktv0(a)4ax.com:

> On 31 Jan 2010 12:50:52 GMT, Han <nobody(a)nospam.not> wrote:
>

>>Have you checked the fonts used at the Tools|Options|Display setting?
>>(But I returned my new Dell 2309 (I think) monitor because it
>>didn'tshow black, only fuzzy grey).
>

> Yes I did. I didn't see anything applicable there, but in
> Tools|Options|Fonts, I changed things. Helped some, but not in email
> text area.
>
> Thanks

Then the only suggestion I have left is to see whether the screen shows
better when you use your monitor (I assume an LCD screen of some sort)
in its native resolution. Otherwise, the monitor may make things
fuzzy/grey through the setting for making type easier to read (I forget
the name - it supposedly clears the edges of the type).

If you could try another monitor, that might show whether that is the
problem.

--
Best regards
Han