From: bknight on
I can't open Eudora without a reboot of my machine, and then once
only. When closed it won't respond again until a reboot. Any
suggestions?

BK
From: Stan Bischof on
bknight(a)conramp.net wrote:
> I can't open Eudora without a reboot of my machine, and then once
> only. When closed it won't respond again until a reboot. Any
> suggestions?

Sure. Rather than blindly rebooting, fire up procexp or taskmgr
and find out what process is running or not running after
your first invocation. Odds are the eudora process is not
shutting down cleanly-- looking will tell you.

This will likely lead to whatever the core problem is.

rebooting is almost never needed in the modern world- and
at best just serves to obscure the real problems.

When you find out more- port what you find along with
key items like OS and Eudora rev.

Stan