From: John H Meyers on
On 8/4/2010 3:18 PM

> I want to send 23 small jpegs to somebody. When I click on Attach,
> Eudora opens to whatever file I *last* attached from -- maybe days
> ago. Since it will only attach five or six files at a time, I have to
> attach the first batch, then go back to the same folder to attach the
> next group..

Haven't we been through this before?

Using Windows Explorer, open the folder
which contains your zillions of attachable photos.

Drag and drop the photos, directly onto your outgoing Eudora message.

As a test, I just opened a folder containing 40 images,
did "select all," then dragged the entire 40 of them
to a new outgoing message, in one single drag -- no problem,
no limit of "five or six."

You can drag one at a time, if you like; you can select groups
and drag whole groups -- any way you like.

No need to open the original folder more than ONCE.

If this folder of zillions of images is one of your "favorites,"
make a shortcut to it on your desktop (right click, "Send to," "Desktop")
so that you can immediately open it up at any time.

By the way, this works for most other email programs as well.

My apologies if this deprives anyone of something to complain about ;-)

From: jj on
On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 16:56:33 -0500, John H Meyers
<jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

>Using Windows Explorer, open the folder
>which contains your zillions of attachable photos.
>
>Drag and drop the photos, directly onto your outgoing Eudora message.

>By the way, this works for most other email programs as well.
>
>My apologies if this deprives anyone of something to complain about ;-)

LOL! Well hey, I just tried this with Adobe Bridge (my usual photo
sorter/editor) and it worked just fine! I can't edit/copy.paste, but I
can definitely drag the images over.

Thanks!

JJ