From: ijones on
Hi, I'm using Eudora 7.1 ans nor I am tired to get problems with
multia ccounts and Windows 7. I have problems when I check my emails.
Does Eudora OSE work better with Windows 7?
I like to replace Eudora 7.1 with a different foftware. But I like
very much the graphic of Eudora. Can you tell me if Eudora OSE is the
best replacement option ?
Can I adapt In and Out mailboxes simultaneously in the same screening
like in Eudora?
thanks
From: John H Meyers on
Problems with "classic" Eudora (e.g. 7.1) on Windows 7 (or Vista)
are often the result of trying to defy Windows 7 security,
and/or to "install" by merely copying files,
as explained in the following announcement and additional posts:
http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/announcement.php?f=7
http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=46744
http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=46666

The _only_ issue I've ever seen that is actually otherwise related
to Windows 7 and Vista is one that has many work-arounds:

"Explanation and solutions for multiple selection on Windows 7 and Vista"
http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=41099

> Does Eudora OSE work better with Windows 7

"Eudora OSE" is Thunderbird -- a completely different client.

It also works on Windows 7.

Its many differences, however, are not due to Windows 7 per se.

From: ijones on
Hi John, I thank you for your interesting reply but my enghish is poor
and I don't understan fine.
I make an example:
In Eudora 7.1 I have 6 account and when I click on "check emails",
Eudora immediately stops on third account for more than one minute,
then Eudora unloadsevery emails regularly.
It is a a real nuisance. Can I solve my problem?
What have I do precisely?
Thanks

>Problems with "classic" Eudora (e.g. 7.1) on Windows 7 (or Vista)
>are often the result of trying to defy Windows 7 security,
>and/or to "install" by merely copying files,
>as explained in the following announcement and additional posts:
>http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/announcement.php?f=7
>http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=46744
>http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=46666
>
>The _only_ issue I've ever seen that is actually otherwise related
>to Windows 7 and Vista is one that has many work-arounds:
>
>"Explanation and solutions for multiple selection on Windows 7 and Vista"
>http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=41099
>
>> Does Eudora OSE work better with Windows 7
>
>"Eudora OSE" is Thunderbird -- a completely different client.
>
>It also works on Windows 7.
>
>Its many differences, however, are not due to Windows 7 per se.

Pages: 1
Prev: Cannot reply to mail
Next: Need refresh help