From: Maurice on
hello:

Does anyone know a free CD burning software supporting multi-session?
I've tried Imgburn, but apparently it doesn't.

Thanks
Maurice

From: Paul on
Maurice wrote:
> hello:
>
> Does anyone know a free CD burning software supporting multi-session?
> I've tried Imgburn, but apparently it doesn't.
>
> Thanks
> Maurice

This is the first hit from my trusty search engine.
It recommends CDBurnerXP.

http://mp3.about.com/od/tutorials/ht/Multisession-Disc.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CDBurnerXP

Paul

From: Jim on
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:40:42 +0200, "Maurice" <morisaab(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>hello:
>
>Does anyone know a free CD burning software supporting multi-session?
>I've tried Imgburn, but apparently it doesn't.
>
>Thanks
>Maurice

Look here
http://cdburnerxp.se/help/Data/compiledata
about 3/4 down .
From: Sardine on
Maurice wrote:
> hello:
>
> Does anyone know a free CD burning software supporting multi-session?
> I've tried Imgburn, but apparently it doesn't.
>
> Thanks
> Maurice

Also BurnAware Free does this.
From: R. McCarty on
A burning program I like is called CD Burner XP pro. It will ask if
want to finalize a disk.
http://cdburnerxp.se/
*Don't let the name mislead you, it works also for Vista, Win-7