From: SKL on
I'm trying to create a form in which the user takes a test online, the test
is scored, and then the user receives a confirmation page which lists his
score (e.g. question 1-10, each shows user's answer and if it was incorrect).
I know about using radial buttons for the test questions but I'm not sure
about how to score the test (if/then) and get the info onto the confirmation
(including which answers were incorrect). Does anyone know how to do that?
From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
not with FP's form handler. this would require custom scripting depending on
what your server supports.

--
Rob Giordano