From: sawyer on
Hello all

Exchange 2007 sp2. If I grant a user full mailbox access to another mailbox,
can that user who was granted full mailbox access send emails as that user?
is the "send as right" included when full mailbox access have been granted?

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] on
sawyer <occompguy(a)cox.net> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> Exchange 2007 sp2. If I grant a user full mailbox access to another
> mailbox, can that user who was granted full mailbox access send
> emails as that user? is the "send as right" included when full
> mailbox access have been granted?

No, it's separate.

From: RealDeal1 on
You'll need to use the add-adpermission commandlet to add the "Send-as"
rights. This can also be done from the GUI.