From: Marcel on
Hello,

when I want to play a game and I use a function key then for example Word
is being started and not the function which is set in the game. How can I
change that?

Thanks.

Marcel
From: Shenan Stanley on
Marcel wrote:
> when I want to play a game and I use a function key then for
> example Word is being started and not the function which is set in
> the game. How can I change that?

Please look into cross-posting next time. See your answer(s) in your other
duplicate posting.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Marcel on
Problem solved, thanks.
From: Shenan Stanley on
Marcel wrote:
> when I want to play a game and I use a function key then for
> example Word is being started and not the function which is set in
> the game. How can I change that?

Shenan Stanley wrote

Marcel wrote:
> Problem solved, thanks.

This entire posting will be on the Internet indefinitely.

If you resolved your issue - please post back the details and what resolved
it so that others with a similar issue who do an Internet search at some
undetermined date might come across your detailed and resolved posting and
resolve their own issue - as a courtesy.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP