From: Mathias Gaunard on
On Jun 22, 12:43 am, Anton Zakitniy <rivasga...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Will C + + language is enough demand in the near future?
> Will it continue to use many, many companies and many, many projects,
> not only for operating systems and games?

Yes.

> I not want to C + + is outdated so soon and C# will take up positions
> at the C + +.

If you're asking yourself this question, then maybe you'd be better
off doing some C#.

From: german diago on
On 22 jun, 01:43, Anton Zakitniy <rivasga...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> Forgive me if my question is stupid and english is not native for me.,
> but it worries me!
> I'm not very experienced
> programmer. I really like C + + and I want to become a good
> programmer.
> But something that bothers me.
> Will C + + language is enough demand in the near future?
> Will it continue to use many, many companies and many, many projects,
> not only for operating systems and games?
> I not want to C + + is outdated so soon and C# will take up positions
> at the C + +.
> I would be happy to know the answer from a programming guru!
>
> I wish you all the best!

I'm sure it will have lots of demand. The next standard is about to be published
and as a systems programming language and at the same time, high level language,
it's unbeatable today. It's one of the most used languages for systems programming,
after C.

From: Goran on
On Jun 22, 1:43 am, Anton Zakitniy <rivasga...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> Forgive me if my question is stupid and english is not native for me.,
> but it worries me!
> I'm not very experienced
> programmer. I really like C + + and I want to become a good
> programmer.
> But something that bothers me.
> Will C + + language is enough demand in the near future?
> Will it continue to use many, many companies and many, many projects,
> not only for operating systems and games?
> I not want to C + + is outdated so soon and C# will take up positions
> at the C + +.
> I would be happy to know the answer from a programming guru!

(Disclaimer: I consider myself good enough to program for food with C+
+.)

If you know e.g. C++ well, you'll be able to pick up e.g. C# (or Java)
quickly.

Don't forget: language = 1% (or, 10%, top), libraries, programming
approaches and methodologies, tools = 99% (or, 90% ath the least).

Goran.

From: DeMarcus on
On 2010-06-22 01:43, Anton Zakitniy wrote:
> Hello!
> Forgive me if my question is stupid and english is not native for me.,
> but it worries me!
> I'm not very experienced
> programmer. I really like C + + and I want to become a good
> programmer.
> But something that bothers me.
> Will C + + language is enough demand in the near future?
> Will it continue to use many, many companies and many, many projects,
> not only for operating systems and games?
> I not want to C + + is outdated so soon and C# will take up positions
> at the C + +.
> I would be happy to know the answer from a programming guru!
>
> I wish you all the best!

C++ is one of few internationally _standardized_ programming languages.
You should be more afraid of the lifetime of languages owned by a
company. Look what happened to Visual Basic 6.0. It's now deprecated!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Basic

From: Peter C. Chapin on
SG wrote:

> If you want to be
> a good programmer you might want to learn more than one programming
> language anyway.

I want to echo this sentiment. Learning multiple languages is a must. Learning
certain languages can change the way you think about programming and that's
useful no matter what language you focus on. Even if you want to become a C++
master (maybe especially if you want to become a C++ master), you should also
spend some time learning a dynamic language (Python?), a functional language
(OCaml? Scala?), and maybe even a logic language. I've been spending time
lately working with SPARK/Ada, a language designed for the construction of
ultra-reliable software. It's definitely changed the way I think about
programming... and that's a good thing.

Of course learning other languages takes time away from C++ and if you want to
really master C++ a lot of time studying it is required. One must balance
one's time.

And yes, I agree with what others are saying: C++ is not going anywhere
anytime soon. It is very much worth getting to know.

Peter