From: Jack Tseng on
I am looking for games that disables 1541 fastloader, example, Maniac
Mansion or Grand Prix Cirucit for 64HDD. Any idea to help?

JT

From: polishedball on
On Feb 25, 8:33 pm, "Jack Tseng" <tse...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for games that disables 1541 fastloader, example, Maniac
> Mansion or Grand Prix Cirucit for 64HDD. Any idea to help?
>
> JT

IMO the uiec device from jbrain.net is a lot better solution. Do a
search on commodore 64 TOSEC collection. I'm not sure if the same
holds true for 64HDD as I hooked it up but have not used it since,
but if they play in VICE emulator they play off the uIEC device just
fine.

From: RobertB on
On Feb 25, 5:33 pm, "Jack Tseng" <tse...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for games that disables 1541 fastloader, example, Maniac
> Mansion or Grand Prix Cirucit for 64HDD. Any idea to help?

Most of the games/applications from Loadstar disk
magazine work fine on the 64HDD.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
The Other Group of Amigoids
http://www.calweb.com/~rabel1/
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
http://www.sccaners.org
From: Nick on
On Feb 26, 9:33 am, "Jack Tseng" <tse...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for games that disables 1541 fastloader, example, Maniac
> Mansion or Grand Prix Cirucit for 64HDD. Any idea to help?

Many of the "New Remember" releases will give you the option to enable/
disable the fastloader. Also, using GameBase64 you can check the flag
as to whether the particular game requires "true drive emulation" or
not. Most in the GB64 database a "true drive" free.

All the best
Nick
From: cronicbadger on
On Feb 26, 12:33 pm, "Jack Tseng" <tse...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for games that disables 1541 fastloader, example, Maniac
> Mansion or Grand Prix Cirucit for 64HDD. Any idea to help?
>
> JT

US Gold "Kixx" label's "World Class Leaderboard", originally published
by Access. I had this installed on my HD - the startup gave a choice
to use kernal or fast loader.

Marc