From: ajtiM on
Hi!

I have one question which I asked long time ago (not answered): do we have

GAP (the GIMP Animation Package) for GIMP 2.6 and above (available at
ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/plug-ins/v2.6/gap) still active on FreeBSD or not
more?
And the other question is the same but for K3b for KDE 4.

Thanks.

P.S.

I am not a computer person and I don't know how to make a port otherwise I
couldn't ask about ports.

Mitja
--------
http://starikarp.redbubble.com

From: Eitan Adler on
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 7:39 PM, ajtiM <lumiwa(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have one question which I asked long time ago (not answered): do we have
>
> GAP (the GIMP Animation Package) for GIMP 2.6 and above (available at
> ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/plug-ins/v2.6/gap) still active on FreeBSD or not
> more?
> And the other question is the same but for K3b for KDE 4.

% make quicksearch key="gap"|grep -i gimp
Port: gimp-gap-2.4.0_5
Info: GIMP Animation Package

Is this what you mean?

--
Eitan Adler

From: ajtiM on
On Sunday 11 July 2010 19:51:31 you wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 7:39 PM, ajtiM <lumiwa(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have one question which I asked long time ago (not answered): do we
> > have
> >
> > GAP (the GIMP Animation Package) for GIMP 2.6 and above (available at
> > ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/plug-ins/v2.6/gap) still active on FreeBSD or
> > not more?
> > And the other question is the same but for K3b for KDE 4.
>
> % make quicksearch key="gap"|grep -i gimp
> Port: gimp-gap-2.4.0_5
> Info: GIMP Animation Package
>
> Is this what you mean?

Yes, it is but gimp-gap-2.4.0_5 cannot build with GIMP 2.6. There are Gimp-gap
2.6 about one year but not in FreeBSD ports.
Thanks.

Mitja
--------
http://starikarp.redbubble.com