From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Owen Jacobson wrote:
> On 2010-07-26 01:19:13 -0400, Archimedes Plutonium said:
>
> > where there are 10^536 such numbers all having exactly 268 digits
>
> The problem with this idea should be obvious, even to you.

Perhaps a lucky mistake. Probability theory gives alot of puns, if one
is into pun
making.

Let me rephrase the above to read:

Where there are 10^536 such numbers, all having exactly 268 digits in
base_268
not base_10 but base_268.
Now the question is, in base_10, do I have every number covered from 0
to 10^536
within those permutations of 268 digits in base_268? Has anyone ever
asked such a
question before?

But whether that idea gets me into a geometry outlook is not at all
obvious in any sense.
Instead it looks as though I am deeper into numbers and algrebra,
rather than having converted probability theory into geometry
concepts.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/