From: Simon. on
Hello,
I am trying to use the get-queue command and am getting the follow error in
the shell:
Get-Queue : The Queue Viewer operation on computer "localhost" has failed with
an exception. The error message is: Access is denied
At line:1 char:9
+ get-queue <<<<

I am also getting a similar error when I try it from the console.
I am a domain administrator.

thanks in advance.
From: Georg Hinterhofer on
see
http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2073777&SiteID=17

seems to be fixed in sp1.

regards,
georg

From: Simon. on
Is there a work around or some other way to view the queue?