From: nobody on
how so i corrupt an exchange database so that it wont mount anymore? I want
to do some disaster testing

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You could open it with Notepad and change stuff! Although a large store
might take a long time to open in Notepad. Why do you need to corrupt the
store? You can really test all disaster scenarios without a corrupt store,
just pretend as if it is.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

From: nobody on
if i open it with notepad and add stuff, will it fail to mount ? will
isinteg and eseutil fix the database?

From: Oliver Moazzezi [MVP] on
< will isinteg and eseutil fix the database?

That isn't a good DR plan, restoring from your backup is. a hard repair
(eseutil /p) is always considered the last resort if no good backups are
available.

Oliver

From: nobody on
I havent came across a database that will not mount yet. but if i do what
will i do first?