From: Anthony Linnett on
Hi guys, I am having problems with our Exchange 2003 SP2 installation. It
has been migrated from Exchange 2000 and when doing so the public folders
and OAB were lost without replication.

My first problem is ESM generating unknown error fffffc07 when viewing the
public folder replication status. I have followed the steps
http://www.webservertalk.com/archive129-2005-10-1253976.html and ran
"Isinteg -s <servername> -fix -test alltests." This fixed 18 errors in the
first pass and now returns clean however the problem is still unsolved.

The server has been restarted since running isinteg.
Logging on ExchangeIS is set to max and nothing is showing.

Anyone have some advice for this situation?

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Have you checked this out:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822444

?
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

From: Anthony Linnett on
Thanks for you reply!

The GUID change was performed last week in an attempt to get the OAB to
replicate, which didn't work. This also did not resolve the "unknown error
fffffc07", so we are still looking for a solution.

From: Anthony Linnett on
my most sincere apologies. I re-followed the steps in the KB article and it
worked. I must have reverted to a backup after the previous fix.

would you be able to reference any other material on how to remove
unreplicated folders / OABs form the exchange system that no longer exist
(and therefor can't be backfilled.)

much thanks

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Search the KB for "orphan public folders".