From: rth on
Hello,

I have following configuration in my Makefile:

FC = gfortran
FCFLAGS = -Wall -O3 -m32 -march=pentium-m -ffast-math -funroll-loops -
ftree-loop-linear -ftree-vectorize -fdefault-real-8 -fexternal-blas
FCFLAGS += -I/usr/include
LDFLAGS = -llapack -L/usr/lib/blas/atlas/ -latlas

it works fine without the -fexternal-blas flag. However when I add it,
I get a zero matrix every time a matmul() is done. I guess there is
something wrong in linking with blas. I tried first to use standard
Gentoo library with LDFLAGS = -llapack -lblas, had the same results
as with blas-atlas.
After installing blas-atlas I selected it with the eselect tool, so
guess -lblas should now also be linked to atlas.

gfortran version: 4.3.4.

I rather new to fortran, have I done something wrong in my
Makefile ?

Thank you in advance,
--
Roman.