From: Peyr on
ages ago, I created an address list called "test" in the Exchange
System Manager and after awhile deleted it.

today, I wanted to do the same but when I try to do so, the Exchange
System Manager tells me "object already exists, error id: 80071392".

if look in the address-book list in outlook (I tested on various PC)
the "test" list is listed (but does not work, tells me "invalid
bookmark" (translated from french)) but I I look in AD with ADSI Edit
under "All Address List" I can not see it :-/

do you have any clue ?

Exchange 2003 SP2
Windows server 2003 R2 SP2

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Thu, 6 May 2010 07:43:37 -0700 (PDT), Peyr <pierre.bru(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>ages ago, I created an address list called "test" in the Exchange
>System Manager and after awhile deleted it.
>
>today, I wanted to do the same but when I try to do so, the Exchange
>System Manager tells me "object already exists, error id: 80071392".
>
>if look in the address-book list in outlook (I tested on various PC)
>the "test" list is listed (but does not work, tells me "invalid
>bookmark" (translated from french)) but I I look in AD with ADSI Edit
>under "All Address List" I can not see it :-/

You may be looking in the wrong place. Instead of ADSIEDIT, which has
no ability to search the directory, try using LDP and searching with
"objclass=addressBookContainer".

If that fails, try searching for "cn=test".
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP