From: Marilyn on
I'm not sure if this is an Exchange or Outlook question. We are running
Exchange 2003 and have users of both Outlook 2003 and 2002. In the body of
several Contacts there is gibberish related to Removed By The Exchange Email
Scanning Service... Many of these are old Contacts that were not V-Cards and
did not contain attachments. Additionally, we are now getting the same
gibberish in Calendar Meeting Requests. Again, no attachments involved -
just a simple cut and dry recurring meeting request. Any ideas as to why
this is happening? Thanks, Marilyn