From: Barobi on
hi,

google chrome seems to jam up XP all the time.
error report.
whatever.

now my taskbar disappears and notepad takes 5 min to open. memory hog? or
just a poorly written app?
when it work, it works well.

but it crashes a lot. my xp is pro, sp3, totally updated.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
does ie jam up XP all the time too?

From: Doum on
"Barobi" <miraBai(a)shivaJI.com> �crivait

> hi,
>
> google chrome seems to jam up XP all the time.
> error report.
> whatever.
>
> now my taskbar disappears and notepad takes 5 min to open. memory
> hog? or just a poorly written app?
> when it work, it works well.
>
> but it crashes a lot. my xp is pro, sp3, totally updated.

Start|Control panel|Add/Remove programs