From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 4, 8:26 pm, john <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 12:13 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 8/4/10 12:29 PM, john wrote:
>
> > > The neutrinos released by fusion within
> > > stars go right through matter but impact
> > > 100% on galactic centers. They constitute
> > > the from-everywhere flux that drives the
> > > movement of the galaxies themselves.
>
> > > Similar radiation of a much smaller scale
> > > is released from millions of points of fusion within
> > > each electron. This is the from-everywhere flux
> > > that drives the movement of atoms.
>
> > > The smaller-scale radiation travels faster, so
> > > the matter surrounding galactic centers will
> > > gravitate faster than the centers themselves.
>
> > > Is *that* a prediction, PD?
>
> > > john
> > > galaxy model
>
> >    Stooopid is as stooopid posts.- Hide quoted text -

> Explain to me why that is stupid, Sam.
> Are you saying there can be only one scale
> of radiation?
>
> john

--------------
better talk about the 'Circlon''

it makes continuous gradual force
inversely proportional to the distance from mass

Y.P
-----------------------
From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 5, 8:01 pm, moro...(a)world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
wrote:
> john <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> writes:
> >Let's try inputting the dual gravity
> >idea into the 95% missing mass problem.
> >Don't listen to PD- anyone run with this ball!
>
> Once again, you are trying to get others to do
> your work.
>
> It's your so-called "theory".  Come up with predictions, and an experiment
> that can show a measurable difference between what we'd see if electrons
> were full of little "suns" with fusion, and the "status quo" which states
> electrons are featureless and point-like. If you can't come up with an
> experiment that make predictions about your ideas, then you really don't
> have anything more than poetry.
>
> Also, don't hijack previously defined words.  For example, photons and
> neutrinos have specific meanings in physics, and neutrinos specifically
> aren't even force carriers (they're fermions).

--------------------
Moroney

how about some innovations of yours ??
lets see even a tiny bit of it ......
(and then
for instance i will have to pass the examination of say -- me
(:-)

for instance how about some
finding some mass less particles ??

say like a Higgs ??

or confirming the W or Z particle??

---
and beside being a parroting parasite??

or beside lurking to steal some material from others ???

Y.P

Pages: 1
Prev: Used Car Sri Lanka
Next: Green's Paradox