From: kcg1105 on
how do I remove green arrows that are in the upper left hand portion of cell?
From: Ken on
Tools ... Options ... Error Checking Tab ... Remove the check marks as
necessary.

I only keep the 2nd & Last Boxes checked ... That's just me ...

--
Kha

From: Jacob Skaria on
It is based on the options checked under Tools>Error checking>Rules

For example 'Number stored as Text'...The green triangle 'if you go by the
options from the popup box' you will be able to run thees rules quickly..

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)