From: Ken on
Excel2003 ... I have a Pivot Table "Stacked Col" Chart reflecting operators &
the time they charged to a part ... Sometimes an operation is completed by 1
operator (sometimes multiple operators) ... So far this part of the Chart
works fine ...

Now I would like to add the "time" the operation "should take" ... & I am
thinking I could do this as an "Area" Graph behind the Stacked Cols. (note:
if my operations were completed by a single operator then I can put the Area
Graph behind a Col Graph & all is fine. However, when I have multiple
operators working a single part & I attempt to put an Area Graph behind the
my now "Stacked Col" Graph ... I Fail ... I have been unable to make it
happen ...

So ... Is there a way to setup my Pivot Table to do this? Thanks ... Kha

--
Kha

Pages: 1
Prev: green arrows in cells