From: Sean Neill Sean on
I have created an Add-In, by openning the VBA, inserting code into a general
module and then saving the workbook as a Excel Add-In. I then added the file
to my Add-Ins through Add-Ins manager. The formula works yeah!, but doesn't
show in the list of available formulas as I type.

I would like to roll this out to other users in my office.

Thoughts?
From: Gord Dibben on
What code did you insert into your Module in the Add-in you created and why
should it show up in list of available formulas?

Only User Defined Fuctions will show up in the User Defined category of
Functions.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP