From: Robin on
Does anybody know of a c++ gui toolkit / way of building guis in c++
that I can download that will run on windows 7?

Thanks,
-Robin
From: Stuart Golodetz on
Robin wrote:
> Does anybody know of a c++ gui toolkit / way of building guis in c++
> that I can download that will run on windows 7?
>
> Thanks,
> -Robin

Here's a list of many of the available choices:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widget_toolkit

Personally, I find wxWidgets pretty good (plus it's cross-platform).

Cheers,
Stu
From: Felix Palmen on
* Robin <robin1(a)cnsp.com>:
> Does anybody know of a c++ gui toolkit / way of building guis in c++
> that I can download that will run on windows 7?

If you don't mind using an "enhanced dialect" of C++, I'd recommend Qt.
You can have a free standalone IDE (QtCreator) that works on windows,
linux and macos or you can have integration in either MS visual studio
or eclipse, see here: <http://qt.nokia.com/products/developer-tools/>

Regards, Felix

--
Felix Palmen (Zirias) + [PGP] Felix Palmen <felix(a)palmen-it.de>
web: http://palmen-it.de/ | http://palmen-it.de/pub.txt