From: pjp on
can't seem to find anywhere that tells me how to setup oe to use the nntp
bridge? Any link available?

From: Daave on
pjp wrote:
> can't seem to find anywhere that tells me how to setup oe to use the
> nntp bridge? Any link available?

First two Google hits:

http://connect.microsoft.com/Microsoftforums/

http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
https://connect.microsoft.com/site/sitehome.aspx

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/help#406

From: pjp on
Did persevere and finally found the particulars, e.g. ip at 127.0.0.1 etc.
Doesn't seem well documented. Now wondering why so few "groups" and none
specifically for XP in manner used to from this news server.